Thursday, September 23, 2010

question of the day: What would a new Bill & Ted movie look like?

Link from MaryAnn @ http://www.flickfilosopher.com --
 
MaryAnn writes:
"Keanu Reeves tells MTV News that he'd love to do another Bill & Ted movie. There's nothing definite happening, just desire on the part of Reeves and -- he says -- Alex Winter. Check out what Reeves has to say about such a project... if for nothing else, you must see his impersonation of Werner Herzog explaining what he'd see in the boys:"
 

"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."
--
Peter Gibbons, Office Space 


No comments: