Blast from the Past:
Letterman's Top 10 --
"George W. Bush Complaints About Fahrenheit 9/11”
10. That actor who played the president was totally unconvincing.
9. It oversimplified the way I stole the election.
8. Too many of them fancy college-boy words
7. If Michael Moore had waited a few months, he could have included the part where I get him deported.
6. Didn't have one of them hilarious monkeys who smoke cigarettes and gives people the finger.
5. Of all Michael Moore's accusations, only 97% are true.
4. Not sure — I passed out after a piece of popcorn lodged in my windpipe.
3. Where the hell was Spiderman?
2. Couldn't hear most of the movie over Cheney's foul mouth.
1. I thought this was supposed to be about dodgeball!"
Friday, September 29, 2006
Going to Evansville
Things are going OK here, but stressful. Monday I have to go to Evansville for a follow-up court date with J@R_. Six months ago I got the child support suspended, and in the meantime J@R_ and Biodad were supposed to get the paternity issue taken care of in Bloomington. Well, they both dragged their feet and didn’t get it resolved in time, and so now J@R_ and I both have to take off work and go back to Evansville, just so that the judge can yell at J@R_ for not getting it taken care of, and with luck suspend my child support for another six months while they do so. Since the Evansville court date was supposed to be cancelled once they got the paternity suit taken care of, I didn’t keep a personal day in reserve, so there was a lot of stress until my manager R0S# granted me an extra excused non-paid day off. So, I’m heading down to Evansville Sunday night, staying with M!M0, and then going to court at 9:30 in the morning. According to M!M0, the Fall Festival starts Monday, so maybe we can go and get some bad food before I head back to Indy. B^)