Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Parent Center

I unsubscribed to Parent Center today. I’m no longer involved in decisions involving A1… I’m informed of them after the fact. The Parent Center emails were just another depressing reminder. *sigh*

I need to go to court, still, to stop the child support payments. For extra cash, I can secure visitation rights, but I really hope I don’t have to take it that far. People have urged me to sue to get back some of what I’ve already paid, but I don’t really want to be an additional burden to A1's new nuclear family. I just don’t want to be paying N@+’s share anymore, since as much as I love A1, I don’t have the opportunity anymore to feel much like his dad . B^/

Ah, well. Break's over. Back to work.


Bu$h/Cheney: Over a billion Whoppers served.

No comments: