Saturday, October 09, 2010

Nivagi 2010.10.08

Last night I had a pleasant, if busy night, with Nivagi.  Work was
horrible, so I was happy to escape and have about an hour alone at
home before I had to venture back out.  I talked to Jero, Ke, and Mira
on the phone (they're already in Chicago), and then ran around my
apartment packing for the weekend.  Around 8 o'clock I packed up and
headed to Castleton to meet Nivagi at a costume shop after she got out
of class.

I got there just before it closed, and looked around, although I
didn't find anything perfect for either my Graverobber from Repo! or
my Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter costumes.  Nivagi bought a wig and
some accessories for her Goth baby doll costume, and then we went to
Perkins for a late dinner.  We talked about her plans for the weekend
– she plans to move out of Ke's today, and then go to a party.  I'll
be in Chicago.

Nivagi and I stopped by my apartment to pick up her phone and Mira's
hair straighter, and then we went to Ke's house to sleep.  I was
planning to help Nivagi pack, but it was already late and I had to get
up for work in the morning.  Instead I read her a bedtime story –
Thumbelina, a story of interspecies rape and sexual bondage (hey, I'm
not completely making that up – every creature Thumbelina meets wants
to force her to be his wife!).  At last we curled up and went to
sleep.  B)

--

"It's time to prove to your friends that you're worth a damn.
Sometimes that means dying, sometimes it means killing a whole lot of
people." - SIN CITY

No comments: