Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving

Spending Thanksgiving with the family. My sister cooked dinner, and it turned out well. I got to hang out with her a little before I went to get my mother, and that was nice, although since I was rather sleepy, I'm not sure how much fun I was to spend time with. *chuckle*

I'm hanging out with my mother now at her house, while my sister was at the parents of her boyfriend. I might go back over to my sister's house later... I'm stuill trying to decide. Tomorrow I'm getting together with C@-0, who is also in Cincinnati visiting her family. I'm giving her a ride back to Bloomington, and then we're going to spend Friday together.

Saturday and Sunday I'd planned to spend with J3R0 and her parents. Unfortunately, J3R0 and I broke up this week, which is an obvious strain on things, but I am going along with my original commitments, because I do want to salvage a friendship with her. This seems to annoy/confuse/mystify my GF S@B@, but J3R0 is still very important to me, and I still want a place for her in my life, even if it's not in a BG/GF capacity. I'm hoping we can work something out that will ultimately make us both happier in the long run.




The Loverboy
Random Gentle Love Master (RGLMm)

Well-liked. Well-established. I am The Loverboy. Loverboys thrive in committed, steady relationships -- as opposed to, say, Playboys, who want sex without too much attachment.

I've had many relationships and nearly all of them have been successful. I'm a nice guy, I know the ropes, and even if I can be a little hasty with decisions, most girls think of me as a total catch. My hastiness comes off as spontaneity most of the time anyhow, making me especially popular in my circle of friends, too.



I know not to make the typical Loverboy mistake of choosing someone who appreciates my good humor and popularity, but who offers nothing in return. I belong with someone outgoing, independent, and creative. Otherwise, I'll get bored. And then instead of surprising her with flowers or a practical joke, I'll surprise her by leaving.



ALWAYS AVOID: The Nymph

CONSIDER: The Window Shopper, The Peach




Link: The 32-Type Dating Test by OkCupid - Free Online Dating.
My profile name: bzero

No comments: